TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These conditions apply to all group activities organized by The Dutch & Famous or its subsidiary companies Der Filmfanatiker in Duitsland and UK Filmstars in Groot-Brittannië.
Article 1: Introductory provision
1a. In these terms and conditions, the following terms have the following meaning:
The Dutch & Famous: The Dutch & Famous, located at Verbeetenstraat 23, 4812 XH Breda, The Netherlands, registered in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce in Breda under number: 66852757, also operating under the names; Lipdub-opnemen.be, Der Film Fanatiker and UKfilmstars.
Client: The party with whom The Dutch & Famous has concluded an Agreement, which is subject to these terms and conditions.
1b. The Agreement is concluded at the moment by written commitment and provision of information by the Client. This connects The Dutch & Famous to the Client to provide a offered and organized group activity by The Dutch & Famous.
Article 2: Realization and content of the Agreement
2a. The Agreement is concluded by acceptance by the Client of the price and general terms and conditions stated in this Agreement.
2b. The Client, who books a group activity (also on behalf of other participants) is jointly and severally liable for all other (co-) Clients, which he / she registers. When registering / by a minor, written permission from a legal parent or guardian is necessary.
Article 3: Payment
3a. In the case of agreements with consumers, 50% of the amount must be paid to the account number stated on the agreement no later than 7 days prior to the group activity. The remaining amount must be credited to the account number mentioned in the Agreement no later than 14 days after the activity has taken place. In some cases The Dutch & Famous proposes to pay the entire amount in cash at the location. In this The Dutch & Famous is decisive. Only after receiving the full payments will the videos produced be made available.
3b. In the case of business agreements, 50.0% of the price stated in the Agreement must be credited 30 days prior to the occurrence of the group activity to the account number of The Dutch & Famous stated in the Agreement. The remaining amount must be credited 14 days after the activity has taken place to the account number of The Dutch and Famous stated in the Agreement. Only after receiving the full payments will the videos produced be made available.
3b. If the Client is in default or fails to comply with financial obligations, The Dutch & Famous reserves the right to charge an amount of 3.0% of the entire amount due for the first week after the final payment date. After these 7 days, The Dutch and Famous has the right to reimburse 0.5% of the invoice amount for each day that the amount has not yet been credited to the account.
3c. Changes in the number of participants can be communicated up to 14 days prior to the activity.
Article 4: Changes by The Dutch & Famous
4a. If weighty circumstances warrant, The Dutch & Famous reserves the right to make changes to the program. Excessive circumstances are circumstances which are of such a nature that further attachment of The Dutch & Famous to the Agreement can not reasonably be required. This obligation lapses when the change can be attributed to the Client. The resulting damage will then be for the account of the Client.
If the cause of the change can be attributed to The Dutch & Famous, the resulting damage will be borne by The Dutch & Famous. If both parties are to blame for the change, both parties each bear their own damage.
Article 5: Liability
4a. The Dutch & Famous accepts no liability for personal injury or damage to property of Client, participants and third party, nor any liability as a result of events during the group activity.
4b. When the group activity, and in particular the end product, is not in line with the expectations, expires / delivers that the Client could reasonably have under the Agreement, the Client is obliged to notify The Dutch & Famous in writing as soon as possible. Any damage will be reimbursed by The Dutch & Famous unless the shortcoming in the performance can not be attributed to The Dutch & Famous or to the person / organization whose help / cooperation is used in the execution of the Agreement, because:
– The shortcoming in the fulfillment of the Agreement can be attributed to the Client.
– The shortcoming in the fulfillment of the Agreement could not be foreseen or could not be canceled and / or attributable to a third party who is not involved in the delivery of the group activity.
– The shortcoming in the performance of the Agreement is due to an event that the organizer or the person whose assistance makes use of the Agreement, with due observance of all possible care, could not be foreseen or remedied.
– Force majeure: Abnormal and unforeseeable circumstances that are independent of the will of the person who invokes it and whose consequences, despite all precautions, could not be avoided.
If the group activity does not take place, such as the expectations that the Client may reasonably have on the grounds of the Agreement, due to circumstances that are attributable neither to the Client nor to The Dutch & Famous, each person will bear his own loss. If The Dutch & Famous is liable for the loss of an activity, the compensation will not exceed the total amount of the group activity.
Objections after 6 weeks after execution of the group activity will not be processed.
Article 6: Obligations of the Client
6a. The Client who causes such nuisance or burden as a result of which a proper execution of a group activity is hampered by it, can be excluded from the group activity by The Dutch & Famous. All costs ensuing from this are at the expense of the Client.
6b. For participants of which The Dutch & Famous observe that they are under the influence of such a nature, as a result of which they hinder personnel, equipment, other participants and / or the progress of the group activities, The Dutch & Famous reserve the right to keep these persons out of the spaces where the group activity takes place.
6c. The Client must provide the following facilities:
– A parking space no further than 20 meters from the entrance of the building where the group activity is given, this for the material car.
– A clean and working toilet.
– At least 1 consumption per staff member per hour.
– At least 1 roof for the game explanation.
– At the film competition concept when booking the optional “Award show” option; a decent hot meal for the existing crew members of The Dutch & Famous, a screen and beamer for the screening and a decent assembly room with sufficient power points, table and seats.
– Any costs that are not included in the Agreement will be charged to the Client.
Examples are: Parking costs, orders that fall outside the agreed All-in arrangement.
Article 7: Cancellation and substitution
7a. Of course it may happen that the Client must cancel the booked activity. Cancellation is free of charge up to 30 days before the group activity. After these 30 days, The Dutch & Famous will invoice the invoice amount according to the next discount:
– In case of cancellation 30 – 15 days prior to the group activity, 50% of the amount will be charged.
– In case of cancellation 14 – 8 days prior to the group activity, 75% of the amount will be charged.
– In the event of cancellation less than 8 days prior to the group activity, the full amount will be charged.
7b. Up to 14 days prior to the group activity, the Client may change the number of participants to a maximum of 15% of the original number, as stated on the Agreement.
– No refund will be made on changes after the deadline mentioned above.
– Refunds will take place no later than 4 weeks after the end of the group activity or will be calculated with the payment afterwards.
– In addition to canceling, it is possible to let someone else in your place. The Client remains jointly and severally liable towards The Dutch & Famous for the payment of the remaining part of the group activity.
Article 8 Complaints handling.
8a. A noted shortcoming in the execution of the Agreement must be reported to The Dutch & Famous in writing as soon as possible, so that it can find a suitable solution. If a shortcoming is not resolved satisfactorily, it must be submitted in writing and motivated to The Dutch & Famous within one month at the latest. You will receive a substantive response to this within 30 days.